Friday, February 29, 2008

Beautiful leap day

What a beautiful day today was. It was close to 70 degrees!! WOW!! The girls wanted to go swimming. Not quite warm enough for that. We did go to the park for a couple of hours. I think everyone has spring fever. I have spring fever. I am sick of cold weather. The snow has finally melted in our front yard and the daffodils and tulips are springing (thanks Jay for the pun) out of the ground. The girls keep asking me when summer is... and it can't come soon enough. I love barbecues and vacations and just getting together with family. It is my favorite time of year. Kelsie has started softball and her first game is next weekend which is a tournament here in Kanab. Wish her luck. She didn't have practice today because her coach got nailed in the face with a ball yesterday and broke his nose. OUCH!!!!! I guess he didn't see the girl throwing it to him. The twins are having a late night tonight with a couple of their friends. We all went to Wendy's to eat and now they are downstairs watching a movie. So far so good.
Hope everyone has a happy "leap" day!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Be careful, it can be addicting! Fun too though! Good luck to Kelsie!

The McMullin Family said...

It has been such nice weather latelty. I think it changed to fast because now all the kids are sick. Glad you're doing the bloggin'. Hope to see ya soon!