Last week during our stay in Salt Lake. Jay and I were able to see Leann Rimes in concert. She put on a private concert at Abravanel Hall just for the Associated Food people and grocers. We had two extra tickets and so we invited Jay's sister, Valerie, and she brought her daughter. We had 2nd row seats. Actually they were first row because no one sat on the first row. We were right there! It was a great concert. LeAnn looked at us several times and smiled. Ha Ha! Here are a few pictures that I was able to take. It said on our tickets that cameras weren't allowed, but I brought mine anyway and there were lots of picture takers. I just hope I didn't blind her being so close. She does sing with her eyes closed though, so I probably was OK.
Back to Blogging
12 years ago

2 comments:
I'm glad you guys stopped by. It was good to see you again and I'm glad you had a fun vacations. By the way...ABigail has strep, so you might want to watch yourselves the next couple of days! LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Jill will you ask Jay if he can still look to see if he has any flooring for a float. He mentioned that he would look and maybe bring some up when you guys come up this weekend. Let me know!! THANKS JILL!!
Post a Comment