Today we spent the day in Cedar City watching Kanab play Parowan in the semi-final game. It was a pretty good game. Kanab had a lot of penalities, but still ended up winning 26-13. I called my mom and dad to see if they wanted to come down and watch it with us. My dad teaches the 16 year olds in sunday school in Parowan and he has about 5 or 6 boys that play football. They decided to come down and they sat by us on the Kanab side. They were a little outnumbered rooting for Parowan. My mom doesn't know much about football and had ALOT of questions. I guess having 6 girls and 1 boy that didn't play much football, you don't really learn that much. Anyway, I'm glad they came down. It's always good to see them. Kalin played in the pep band and the rest of the kids stayed home. The Cowboys will now play for the state championship next Saturday. Go Cowboys!
Back to Blogging
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment