Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catching up

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving this year with Jay's family. We had it at the church because their was so many of us. I think all but 4 were there. Here is a photo: I had to get two taken because I forgot where the timer on my camera was so there is a picture with me and one without me. We had fun, but was bummed because it rained ALL DAY LONG!!!
Friday morning, we drove up to Salt Lake to spend a little time with my family. Friday night went to a surprise b-day party for my sister Wendy. Her birthday isn't until the 13th, so she was really surprised to see us all there. It was great seeing most of my family there and reminiscing. They all had Thanksgiving together on Wednesday night - all but me and my family.
Saturday we did a little shopping and then went to the play Savior of the World at Temple Square. It was really good! A great start to the Christmas season. Afterward, we all went and ate and then walked around temple sqare and saw the lights (for pictures, see Kelsie's blog. I didn't want to take my big camera so I was glad Kelsie had her little one).
Sunday we came home. It all went by soooooo fast. Back to work and school on Monday.
Tonight we had our ward party. Kelsie was asked to sing the Nativity song at the beginning of the program. She did a great job. Jay was asked to be one of the shepards in the nativity. He looked really cute in his costume (thanks mom and dad Mickelson for the costume). Kierra and Kennedie sang with the primary and Kalin and I watched and took pictures.

Here you can see Jay in his costume and the girls behind them singing a song.

0 comments: