Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIN!!

Kalin is 15 years old!! Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday he was running around as a toddler getting into things. He was always getting into things keeping me on my toes.


Kalin loves to go 4-wheeling and hiking. Last Friday afternoon while the girls and I were shopping in St. George, he and Jay went on a ride out to Johnson Canyon. They hiked to this indian ruin. Kalin thought it was the coolest!

Kalin was seriouslly going to climb down to this cave from the top. Not such a great idea. He may have ended up on his head! Jay suggested that it would be easier to climb up from the bottom.

They had a good time and if you can't tell by the pictures, seriously dirty!

I just want to wish Kalin a happy birthday and say that I love him very much. He is a great kid. I just can't believe he is 15 already!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIN!!!!!!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Kalin! We hope you have had a great day!
Love, The Green's