WARNING: This post may be offensive (or gross) to some
Lately our cat has been killing and eating some pretty big varmints. Some I am glad she is killing, like mice, but others are so cute that I had gotten mad at her for killing it. The other day, I saw her carrying a squirrel,that lives under our neighbors shed , across the back of our lawn. I was so mad at her because these squirrels ( there were 3 to begin with) have been there since last year and they are the cutest. They don't bother us at all. Well she had one in her mouth and I wasn't sure what to do about it. She would not drop it so I turned on the sprinklers and she finally dropped it. The squirrel ran off, but I am not sure if it survived.
A couple of weeks ago I came across a furry tail, back legs and innerds on our back lawn. I am certain that she killed and ate one of the other squirrels. Bad Kitty!!! So sad to say, there may only be one left. Here are a few picture that I took of them last year. I think one was the mom and the others were the kid
s.
This is the mom getting food for the babies that are hiding under the shed. Aren't they cute? Or they WERE cute! BAD KITTY!!
Now last Saturday I found the cat yet again muching down on something. From the picture, can you tell what it is?
What was left of this, I had to look real close. I know, GROSS, but I really couldn't tell what it was until I looked closer.
Did you guess a bunny? You are right! A little bunny. All that was left was one of the back legs and the little puffy tail. GROSS KITTY!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment