Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School





School has been back in session for a couple of weeks which means I am back at work. YEH!!!NOT!! My summer went by way too fast and I really needed another month to get the things done I wanted to get done. My life has been crazier than ever these past few weeks. We got Kelsie off to college and she is loving living on her own. She is living with 3 other roommates and they have a lot of fun together. All LDS thank goodness and all good girls. A parent always worries about that kind of stuff. After we got Kelsie all registered for school, I decided it was time for me to go back to school and get my bachelors degree. I am about a year and a half away from getting my teaching degree so we thought what better time than now to get it finished. I drive to St. George every Tuesday and am taking a couple of education classes. I leave here at 7:30 in the morning and get home around 8 - 8:30 that evening. IT makes for a long day! It is nice to be able to see Kelsie once a week though and know that she is getting at least one good meal (I take her to lunch every week). So my life right now is pretty busy with work, school, young women stuff, and so much other stuff that a mom tries to to. Here are a few pictures of the kids on their first day of school:


Kelsie needed a desk for school so we got her one and this is her and Kaylie trying to put it together in her new apartment. They followed directions perfectly!



No Kalin didn't wear this on his first day, but I wasn't able to get a picture of him that day. This is one I took last month when he was getting his eagle award.






The girls are now in 6th grade. They are growing WAY too fast. Literally - Kennedie is almost as tall as me now!!


0 comments: