Wednesday, March 5, 2008

If you have looked at my blog the past couple of days, you may have seen that I have changed the look a few times. I can't seem to find the right template that I want that nobody else has. So it may change a few more times till I find the look that I am after. We haven't been up to much the past few days so there isn't much to write about. Kelsie and Kalin had Young mens and Young women's tonight. They are visiting the mortuary. A family in our ward is part owner in it so they are giving a tour. Kelsie is a little nervous, but Kalin has been "dying" to see it. ha! ha! Hope all is well with everyone!

4 comments:

The McMullin Family said...

You're such a dork, but I love ya!

Valerie said...

I hope all went well at the mortuary! We lived above a mortuary for 3 years. I passed dead bodies to do laundry! The weird thing is... I still get freaked out driving down the street in Kanab where the old mortuary is at.

Brittani Terry said...

I think I would take Kelsie's side on the mortuary thing. That is kind of creepy!!!! I remember when mom would do some of the old ladies hair that she did when we were younger for their funerals

Gull Family said...

Hey Jill i like this blogging now i can find out what is going on with the family, since we don't seem to get together much any more.Your page looks good