Yesterday we had a fun time. Jay, I and Kierra went and rode four wheelers for a couple of hours. We stopped and had a picnic, took a little hike, and shot our guns. I did pretty well fora beginner. Jay gave me a gun for my birthday last year and this is the first time I have gotten the chance to go out and shoot it. We had a good time until the wind started blowing. Kelsie was at work and Kalin and Kennedie didn't want to come so they missed out!
Back to Blogging
12 years ago

2 comments:
Oh, how fun! I wish we had 4 wheelers. Maybe someday!
That's cool! My daughter, Jamie, would love to buy some 4 wheelers. She has been with friends and the ward and has had a great time. I haven't given in to her yet. . . but you just never know. :O)
It's good to see you've joined the blog world. I have been working on a blog for a short while, and it isn't very organized, but take a look and let me know what you think.
Taken Care,
Cuz Craig Mickelson
Bountiful, Utah
www.bnflguy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment