Last night me, Kelsie, Sasha & Ta'Kara had a girls night out. Jay and Kalin had their Fathers and sons out at LeFevre Ranch which is about and hour up Johnson Canyon and Kierra and Kennedie went camping with Terry, so we decided to have a girls night out. First, we went and had dinner at Rewind Diner. It was delicious like always. Ta'Kara was sound asleep until our food came and then she decided to wake up and fuss. It was alright because we all took turns holding her while the others ate their meal. After dinner, we came back to the house and watched "P.S. I Love You". It was such a good movie! I recommend watching it to everyone! We had a fun, relaxing night.
Also this past week was my birthday. I won't tell you how old I was, but the kids at school thought I was thirty. It wasn't until I told them how old I really was, their eyes got really wide. I guess I should be grateful that people think I look younger than I really am. For my birthday, Jay took me out to lunch at Houstons because he had Elder's Quorum meetings that night. Kelsie and Kalin went to the St. George temple visitor's center with the Young Men and Young Women 's so they weren't around. So it was basically me and the twins which was okay for me because I needed to just relax. And that I did!! When Jay got home from his meetings, we all (including Grandma and Grandpa Mickelson) went to Junction and had ice cream.
Back to Blogging
12 years ago

2 comments:
I forgot to call and tell ya Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fun night out with the girls.
Yeah Kim already talked to me about Megan staying and that works for me! She loves Abby and Abby loves her! It'll be nice!! Um.... yeah I was aiming for May 27th, the day after dad's b-day, but I guess June 2nd is my next hope!!! Right now I am not dilated at all!!! So we'll see!! I'll definitely let you know and I'm excited to see you soon!!! Are your kids coming up for the reunion too?
Post a Comment