I have had one of the best mother's days! First all, my mom and dad are staying with us for a couple of days and they came to church with us. We had an awesome meeting. The spirit was so strong! All of our speakers were men, except one youth speaker, and they all got so emotional when they spoke of their mothers and wives. It was a really great meeting. Also at the end of relief society, the presidency brought in letters that the young men and men had written to their moms and wives. It was so great reading those letters. I have the best kids and husband! Jay got me a gorgeous arrangment of flowers and Kelsie got me a really cute necklace.
After church we all drove over to St. George and had a picnic with my family at Red Cliffs. We have been going there since I was a small child. We ate lunch and then went for a short hike. On our way home, we drive through Zion. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun. I love being with my family! It was a great day.
Jay with the twins and some of the nieces

3 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great mother's day! You deserve it!
Sounds like you guys had fun this weekend. Sorry, I couldn't make it down there. I just wasn't up for more driving. But I'm sad I missed out. Your diaper cake turned out really cute by the way!!! Happy Mother's Day yesterday and Happy Birthday on Wednesday! LOVE YA!
Britt
That was some fun times, we need to do it more often!
Post a Comment