I was at the bookstore today wondering what I could possibly give the mom's in my life for Mother's Day. I came across a book that had some of the funniest quotes. I just wanted to share a few:
"Daddy, I want to ask you a question," said little Bobby after his first day in sunday school.
"Yes, Bobby, what is it?"
"The teacher was reading the bible to us - all about the children of Israel building the temple, the children of Israel crossing the Red Sea, the children of Israel making sacrifices. Didn't grownups do anything?"
A young girl came home from school and announced to her mom that she had learned how to prevent AIDS.
Oh my! Her mom thought, disappointed at not being the first one to inform her daughter of this sexually related issue.
The girl proceeded to tell her mom the magic formula: "All you have to do is buy condominiums and avoid intersections!"
You know it's Mothers Day when:
- Your children tell you how wonderful you are without asking for an allowance increase.
- A delivery man arrives at your door with a dozen red roses, and he is not lost.
- Your husband promises not to watch any sports events on television all day....as long as the games come in clearly on his two stereos, ham radio, and walkman.
- Not one of your kids have asked you to drive them anywhere for anything (but since this is the first time in a year you've been able to turn off your car's engine, you find the key has rusted in place!)
- But most of all, you know it's Mother's Day when your family tells you what a loving, kind, warm-hearted person you are, and no one brought home a new pet!
Just wanted to share a few. I thought they were funny! Hope all you mother's out there have a great day on Sunday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment