Sunday, May 11, 2008

Track meet

The middle school had their track meet. There were 4 different schools there - Kanab, Piute, Fredonia, and Enterprise. I guess Valley wasn't able to attend. It was a perfect day. It had rained earlier that morning, but cleared just in time for the first events. Kalin was involved in the long jump which I'm not sure what he placed, but he jumped around 12 1/2 feet. Not too bad for a small guy. He also participated in the hurdles. In the past he has medaled in this event, but he hasn't grown as much as the other boys have and he ended up tying for 5th place. The las event he participated in was the 4x400 relay. He ran the 3rd leg and did alright, but I think they came in 3rd place. They had fun!!

Kalin getting the hand off of the baton
Running hard to the finish line
Jump Kalin Jump!

0 comments: