Yesterday I took Kennedie, Kierra, and Kelsie and we went over to Sand Hollow Resevoir to meet some of my family for a day on the water. My sister's fiancee' brought his boat. We had sooooo much fun. I haven't been in a boat in about six or seven years. We went water skiing, knee boarding, and tubing. As much as I am sore from getting sunburned, my whole upper body is so stiff I can barely move. I probably should not have done so much, but I couldn't resist - it was way too much fun.
Kierra knee boarding for the first time. I was proud of her that she dared try it. She hung on till she got tired. Kelsie also rode the knee board. Before we got to the lake all of them said that they didn't want to ride in the boat because they were a little unsure of how safe it was - they were scared, but they got over that fear quickly and were in the boat all day except for about 3o minutes while we sat on the beach and ate our lunch.
Kennedie & Kelsie in the boat

2 comments:
I too can't move. Today is a little better, but yesterday we missed church because we were all burnt and couldn't move. It was worth it though. Way Fun!!
Oh man that looked like so much fun. I wish my sisters and I could get together and do fun stuff like that. But Jill I just wanted to tell you those pictures you took of Britt and her kids were awesome. Your a very talented women!
Post a Comment