Jay and I were riding in the truck with Kennedie, Kierra & one of their friends (Emily) in the back seat. We passed a boy's house whose name was Brock. Well this started "the discussion". The discussion went as follows:
Emily: Whenever I think of Brock H. it makes me think of Brock O'bama.
Kennedie: It's Buh-rock O'bama not Brock O'bama.
Kierra: I'm glad that Hillary didn't make it. I didn't like her very much.
Emily: Yeh
Kennedie: I'm voting for McCain.
Jill: Why are you voting for McCain?
Kennedie: Because he has white hair.
Who would have thought that a bunch of nine year old girls knew so much about the election. I don't think I never would have discussed this when I was there age. I guess they are more observant than I was. Jay and I just laughed when we heard them discussing this in the back seat. It's amazing what kids pick up from what ehey have heard elsewhere.
Back to Blogging
12 years ago

1 comments:
That's hillarious! Looks like you had a blast on the boat! I don't even pay that much attention to politics!
Post a Comment