Jay and I have been in Salt Lake since Tuesday evening. He has had meetings with Associated Foods. We have been staying at the Grand America. It truly is a grand hotel. I took pictures, but will post them later because I forgot to bring my cord to be able to download my pictures to my computer. So I will post them when I get home (Sunday). Yes, we are staying until Sunday. Tonight, I am going with Jay's mom and sisters to Park City to celebrate Jay's moms 70th birthday. We have got a 3 bedroom condo reserved. I'm not sure what we are going to do while we are there, but I'm sure it will be fun just being with everyone. And then tomorrow we will have a birthday party with the rest of the family at Wayne's house (Jay's brother). It should be lots of fun.
Back to Blogging
12 years ago

3 comments:
We need a new family picture. That one is really old! Oh and by the way our house is haunted....I turned on the water and it freaked out. It scared me so bad! haha Well I'm glad you two are having fun up there. I miss you! :D Love you!
Awesome! The Grand America is really nice, it has to be because it is where the President of the United States stays, as well as most of the movie stars, top business people, etc. ....Anyone that is anybody, especialy if they have lots of money stays at the Grand America.
I work 1 block north of the hotel, on the west side of the street. I parked at the Grand America for several months, and just walking thru the hotel lobby is beautiful. I've not stayed in a room, but have heard they are amazing. One of the folks that I work with out of Dallas stayed there on a visit to SLC. He said it was too elaborate for him... of course, he is a dork and would probably prefer to be in a real dive. ;-)
Have a great time!!! It is nice to get away and I'm glad you're enjoying your time in SLC.
---Cuz, Craig Mickelson
Post a Comment