Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pictures

We are finally home! It is good to be home, and back to reality. We had a good time in Salt Lake and ate WAY to much food!!!! Serious, we ate so much. I've probably gained at least 5 pounds. Here are some pictures of the Grand America where we stayed for 3 nights. While Jay was at his meetings, I was able to visit the spa and go swimming, sit in the eucalyptus steam room and get my hair done at the salon. It was so relaxing. That day, after I got done with the spa, I walked up to the Gallivan Plaza and watched Channel 2 do the noon news. Did anyone see me in the background? I didn't stand and wave or anything, but I did walk by and look over. I'm such a nerd.


This was our room. We were on the 21st floor.


This is the closet and additional sink.


This is the bathroom. It had marble walls and marble floors. Way nice!

This is also the bathroom. It had a huge jacuzzi tub and glass shower. They even provided the bubble bath.

We will never be able to afford this on our own so I am very thankful for Jay's work to have paid for this so we could stay there. A lot of the other vendors and grocery store people were also staying there. On the last night there, they had a nice banquet and enertainment in the ballroom. I won a very nice centerpiece, but we accidently left it at the hotel. I guess the maid got a nice tip.

0 comments: