Last night I took Kierra, Kennedie , and their cousin, Megan to High School Musical at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake. My sister, Kim, won tickets on the radio and she wasn't able to go so she asked me if I wanted to take the girls. I thought since I was already going to be up in Salt Lake, I would do her a favor and take them. HUGE FAVOR!! It was a lot of fun and the girls really liked it. When you are used to watching the movie, the play seems a little different, but it was great watching it anyway. The girls sang along to the songs and had a good time. It got over about 9:50 and they wanted to go over to where Channel 2 does the news so they could stand in the background and wave, but I wasn't sure about where you could park over there so we just went back to my sisters house. We have been up here in Salt Lake (actually Draper) since Monday afternoon. I brought Kalin up to go to EFY and decided to stay for the week and go home on Saturday morning when it was over. We (the twins and I) along with my mom and two sisters got a lot of shopping in over the past few days. I have gotten all the girls' school shopping done and we will get Kelsie and Kalin's done when we go on our family vacation to Park City next weekend. Yes, it seems like I have done a lot of traveling this summer. Isn't that what summer is for? As soon as school starts we will be home to stay. At least until the next thing comes up.
Back to Blogging
12 years ago



3 comments:
With those shirts they look like TWINS.;)
Jay
I'm glad you guys had a fun time at HSM! It sounds like you got some extra trips this summer. Can I count one of them as mine? I'm bummed I couldn't make it to Kanab this year!
(Jay, they ARE twins! LOL!)
Yeh, Kennedie was a little mad that Kierra got the exact same shirt. They didn't want to look alike, but they only had one color. Oh well, they ARE twins, right?
Post a Comment