So I am home at last!! I must say it is really good to be home after being gone for a week. For the past 3 weeks (since July 18), out of the last 17 days, I have been home for only about 5 of them. I first went to Brian Head with Kelsie and some of her friends. It was kind of a last get together before most of them either go off to college or go on missions. I think they had a great time. We were there for two nights. Then, on July 24, Jay and I went back up to Brian Head for the 24th of July. The kids went camping with their dad so we decided to head out of town for a few days. Some of my family was up there and we had a great time. We played badmitton, volleyball, card games, went four wheeling, and just had a great time. Here are a few pictures I took of Jay while we were playing.
My mom, sister Britanni, Kennedie, Kierra, cousin Megan and me went to South Towne Mall. They have a carousel that the girls HAD to go on.
BOWLING
We went bowling with my sister and her two daughters. The girls did really well. I came in 2nd to last place. My own 9 year old daughter beat me. Of course, my sister Kim won. She is pretty competetive. It was fun!!!
EFY
As I mentioned before, Kalin and his cousin went to EFY. It was the first time for both of them. They were a little hesitant at first, but after a couple of days, they really liked it and are already planning on going next year. We hope they learned a lot. Kalin did say that he learned that if you read the scriptures before you do your homework, your studies will become easier. He said he would give it a try. They met a lot of kids and got a lot of their e-mail addresses and had LOTS of fun at the dances. I just have a hard time realizing that Kalin is only a year and a half away from dating. AWWWWW!!!!

2 comments:
You're crackin' me up Jay! I guess ballet lessons paid off! jk
Hey that font color is hard to read. Jay is such a dork. Those pictures turned out great! See ya soon! Love Ya!
Post a Comment