My dad sent me this video on my e-mail and I thought it was pretty funny and oh so true. Thought I would share! Enjoy!
Nothing has been happening around here except work. The twins started dance again and are loving it. Kalin has been golfing in tournaments every Tuesday. He is getting better and better every week. He said he had his best day the other day because he shot a 40 on a 9 hole course which is pretty good for a Freshman. Right now he is on his way home from Soldier Hollow. He has been up there since Tuesday morning for golf. I hope the weather was good for them up there. Kelsie got asked to Homecoming and you can read about that on her blog. I think she is excited. Things are going good.

1 comments:
Hahaha! That is too funny! *And True!*
Post a Comment