I usually don't do these because it makes me think too hard, but I'll give it a try:
THE FIVE
10 years ago:
1. I lived in St.George
2. I was pregnant with the twins.
3. I was working at ISAT ( Intermountain Specialized Abuse Treatment Center) as an office manager.
4. Kalin was just starting his second year of preschool.
5. Kelsie started going to school all day in 1st grade.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. I should do some laundry. We just got back from Brian Head.
2. Finish downloading Microsoft Encarta for Kelsie's history class
3. Make dinner. AUGH!!!!
4. Clean the house.
5. GO TO BED!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chips and salsa
2. TWIX
3. Fruits and Vegetables
4. crackers
5. popcorn
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. not work
2. build my dream home
3. help out family members
4. savings accounts for kids
5. build a rec center or something in Kanab where teenagers can hang out and do stuff
5 places I have lived:
1. St.George
2. Washington
3. Idaho Falls
4. Kanab
5. Murry, UT (where I was born)
Five jobs I have had: (OK these are all the jobs that I have had)
1. busser at Rickshaw restaraunt in St. George when I was 14
2. worked at movie theatres in St. George
3. cashier at SaVon Drug in St. George
4. shoe department in ZCMI
5. office manager at ISAT
6. teaching assistant at KES
7. MOM!!!
What are the last three things you purchased?
1. gas
2. food
3. new sofa and loveseat!!! Finally after 15 years I get a new one!! We took the old one up to the cabin, but the new ones won't be here for about 10 days so we will have an empty front room for a while.
What are your three favorite movies?
1. I don't really have a favorite movie. I really don't like to watch the same movie more than twice. I do like musicals and chick flicks.
What are three things you have not done, yet? (Things that I would like to do):
1. go to Europe
2. run a marathon. I have always wanted to, but my body gets in the way. This will probably never happen.
3. get my teaching certificate. I have a little bit more to do.
What three things can you not live without?
1. family
2. the gospel
3. food and water of course
What are your three favorite dishes?
1. chicken alfredo and breadsticks at Olive Garden - YUM YUM
2. Rib Eye Steak
3. nothing that I cook. I did make a good Beef and Broccoli the other day. At least I thought so.
What are your three favorite TV shows? - (right now)
1. Little House on the Prairie - LOVE IT!!
2. Big Brother - can't miss an episode. I know I shouldn't watch it, but there is nothing else on T.V. during the summer.
3. News
What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Brian Head
2. St. George
3. Salt Lake
What are your three favorite desserts?
1. cheescake
2. cinnamon rolls
3. oreo shakes
What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. a new small SUV
2. new trailer
3. things for Jay and my kids
If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. that my kids would be healthy and happy
2. that I could always have a good positive attitude about everything
3. world peace ?

2 comments:
MMM... Olive Garden alfredo, and breadsticks my favorite too! I also have the guilty pleasure of Big Brother!!! Thanks to my mom who also loves it we have to watch the on-line feed! Now that is addicted, so your not the only one don't feel bad :)
I thinks it would great to have a spa day. Im all for it.
Post a Comment