BACK TO SCHOOL
I'm finally getting around to blogging our back to school. We started last Wednesday. I think the kids were excited. I was a little bit excited just for the fact that I wouldn't have to try to entertain them anymore, but school starting means that I have to go back to work. I'm not too sure about that. This summer went WAY TOO FAST!!
Kelsie is going into 11th grade. She is taking a college history class that will give her high school and college credit. We're hoping that she can have a lot of her general college classes done before she finishes high school. That is the plan. We'll see. She is excited to going back to school because that means she doesn't have to go to work as much.
Kalin is in 9th grade. HIGH SCHOOL!!!! He will be in the pep band this year and also is already on the golf team. He has been practicing golf every day for the past couple of weeks. We wish him well. He had his first tournament last Tuesday and did alright. He still needs a little practice and he is only a Freshman. He's excited that he is in high school.
Kierra and Kennedie are in 4th grade this year. They both have Mrs. Tullis. I decided to wait one more year until I split them up. They are excited that they get to use lap tops in their classroom and their notebooks are SO CUTE! The one complaint is that their playground (the 4-6 grade playground) is kind of boring.
WEDDING & FAMILY REUNION
This past Thursday we headed up North again for my sister's wedding. The kids had to miss their 3rd day of school. The twins were not very happy. They did not want to miss any school. Not even to go and be with their cousins. We took them anyway, but left Kalin home because he had golf practice that he couldn't miss. Anyway, my oldest sister, Wendy, got married Friday morning. It was a beautiful day and the wedding went really well. She asked me to take all of her pictures and I think they turned out fairly well considering the sun was really bright outside. AFter the wedding we headed up to my family reunion. The Brown family reunion. They have had this reunion since I was little and it is with all of my dad's brothers and sisters, which there are 13 of them. Sometimes this reunion is very big and sometimes not so many people are able to come. This year, like last year, we had it up at Hobble Creek Canyon. We camped there Friday and Saturday nights. It is a beautiful place. Not so many family members attended, but we had fun anyway. All of my sisters and brother and there kids were there excluding my brother, Jeff's kids and Kalin. Saturday we played volleyball for about 2 hours straight and then again that evening for another hour. I am really sore today.
I love being with my family!

2 comments:
Check out my blog you've been tagged!
its always nice to have the kids back in school. I can't believe you have two in high school
Post a Comment