Kelsie and I were invited to Twin Tuesday's restaurant today for lunch. We had a wonderful experience. There was soft music playing in the background and the service was great! I had the steak, salad, strawberry lemonade and a pumpkin cookie for dessert. Kelsie had already eaten lunch so she just had a chocolate chip cookie for dessert. It was all delicious!!!
May I take your order? Yes, I would like....
Twin Tuesday's open for business.
Menu prices pretty reasonable. YUMMY!
The girls decided they were going to open a restaurant in our living room today. They were great servers. The food was made out of play dough and they did a really good job at making the food look real (as real as possible considering play dough). It was fun. It will be open for dinner tonight at 5:30 pm.
Kennedie got her ears peirced
While we were shopping at the factory stores in Park City, Kennedie decided that she wanted to get her ears pierced. I was a little hesitant at first, but got talked into it by Jay and Kelsie. I didn't think Kennedie would go through it, but she showed no fear at all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment