This week at the elementary is Red Ribbon week. All week long we have had certain days in which we dress up or do certain things. Monday was camo day. I wore my camo. The girls didn't have any camo so they wore a camo ribbon in their hair. I didn't think to take any pictures. Tuesday was sports day. I wore my Yankees jersey that I have had forever. Again, I didn't take any pictures. Today was crazy hair day. I was going to have pony tails all over my head, but then I remembered that I had a wig that I could wear instead. Here are few pictures:
Kierra wanted her hair in a pony tail with this blue hair piece wrapped around it. We then sprayed her hair with orange hair spray. Isn't she scary?
For Kennedie's hair we just put 3 pony tails in it and sprayed it blue, orange, and purple with sparkles.
As for me, I remembered that I had bought a mullet wig last year. The girls took the picture of me. Jennifer and Kim, does this bring back memories?
I had so many kids ask me if this was my real hair. It is kind of the same color as my hair, but HECK NO!!! I had teachers calling me Joe Dirt, Billie Rae Cyrus, and Garth from Waynes World. IT was fun but I would NEVER have a mullet and NEVER have hair this long! I now know why I have never had long hair. For one thing it doesn't grow, and another, I can't stand it around my neck and shoulders.
Tomorrow is backwards day. A lot of the the kids wear their clothes backwards, but do you know how uncomfortable that is? Last year one of the male teachers wore his jeans backwards. Can you say OUCH? Not me. I may wear something inside out, but not backwards. It just feels wierd and uncomfortable. Friday is Super hero day. I got the girls a wonder woman cape and Supergirl cape last year when I went to Six Flags and they will probably wear those. I am dressing up as a flight attendant. Me, and two other ladies that I closely work with in the reading dept. are all dressing the same. Part of my job is going to certain classrooms and helping kids with their reading and instead of carrying around all our stuff we have a little crate on wheels that we wheel around with all of our stuff in it. Teachers are always telling us that we look like flight attendants pulling our luggage. So we decided for Halloween this year that we would dress up as flight attendants. I'll post pictures later.

2 comments:
YUCKY MULLET!!!! It kind of looks like Kim and Jennifer doesn't it!!????
I totally was thinking Joe dirt! How fun to be at school with your girls and participate with them. Your yard looks great! Maybe through the years I can work on mine.
Post a Comment