Kierra and Kennedie have been taking dance lessons. They had their first performance at halftime of one of the high school boys basketball games and such a great job. They danced to the High School Musical song "I Don't Dance". It was WAY cute and their costumes were really cute, I thought. They did not like them at first, especially the tube socks, but they all looked really cute in them and went with the song perfectly. Kierra has a part in the dance where she gets to run around and give everyone high fives. It's fun. They are both good little dancers. I would post a video, but I was trying to run the video camera and the regular camera at the same time (Jay couldn't be there) and the video didn't turn out so good, plus some guy came and sat right in front of me during the dance and I got part of his head. Did he not see that I was filming?
CUTE GIRLS!!
Their dance class. They have a lot of friends

2 comments:
sounds like they did a great job!!! Hey could you come to my next recital and take pictures? May 1 and 2. Plus, how much do I owe you again for the Timeout thing?
That dance was very cute! The girls are cute dancers. You should've had me help with pictures and video. Unfortunately I am at all of the games. Have fun in Disneyland!
Post a Comment