The past couple of days, besides today, have been pretty warm outside. I think the kids are tired of being cooped up inside the house. They have been venturing outside a little bit more. Last Saturday, I went outside to see what the girls were doing, I looked up and saw this:

Kennedie had climbed one of the trees in the backyard! She has climbed the trees before, but never this high! She is a little monkey. Her and Kalin both. Kalin used to and still does climb any tree that he can. It scares me!

This shows how high she was up in the tree. I think it was harder for her to come back down then it was to climb up.

Kennedie was bored the other day so she decided to make cookies. I'm trying to teach them a little about cooking because their older sister (Kelsie) knows how to only a few basic items. Anyway, I gave her the recipe and showed her where all the ingredients were and she made them herself. This is how they turned out. HOLLOW! Have you ever intentionally made hollow cocokies? I do not know how she did it! Not just one or two were hollow, but ALL of them. Wierd! They were still yummy. She may have invented something.
1 comments:
What a brave child. She may be on to something with the cookies thats funny.
Post a Comment