Monday, January 19, 2009

Sick of being sick

So I realized that I haven't posted anything for over 2 weeks. Actually, nothing exciting has happened in our lives. Just the usual day to day - go to school and work and then come home and wonder what we are having for dinner. This past week I have been trying to get over a cold that started out as a basic cold, then the sore throat, then the stuffiness, then the head aches because the snot won't come out on its own without you almost blowing your nose so hard it feels like your brains will come out too. Now I am dealing with the beginnings of a cough. Will it ever end? My kids seem to be okay though. They hardly ever get sick (knock of wood). Kelsie has a little cold, but is basically alright.
We continue to watch Ta'kara on most Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights while her mom and dad are at work. She is 9 months old as of yesterday and gets into everything!! She is constantly bugging the cat, climbing the stairs, pulling herself up and around the furniture and just never sits still unless you are reading her a book. She loves books. She is a smart little girl and can already say mama, dada, kitty, and hi. She is a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. Here is a picture that I took of her with Jay. He is sharing a cracker with her.

1 comments:

Mills Family said...

You think you are sick of being sick....I've been sick since Thanksgiving and I've had it!! Sorry you are sick. That is the cutest picture with Jay and the baby. CUTE!