Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

For our new year's eve we traveled to St. George to my sister Heather's house. It was just going to be me and the twins, but Jay decided to that he was able to go at the last minute. I was really happy that he decided to go. Kelsie and Kalin decided to stay and do things with friends and I hope they had a good time. We had a good time playing games, watching the stunt men on tv down in Las Vegas doing back flips in trucks and jumping on top of one of the signs of Cesars palace on a motorcyle. Talk about intense!! When midnight rolled around, the kids were amazingly still up and running around in the house and outside ganing pots and pans and making all kinds of noise. I don't think we would have gotten away with that at our house. We have too many older people in our neighborhood that go to sleep early. We all enjoyed ourselves and spent some of today doing a little more shopping at the mall with my sisters and mom. I hope you all have a great year this year!!!!

1 comments:

Britt said...

I'm excited for you to try out your new camera when you take my families photos again. HINT HINT!! HeeHEE! I'm also sad I missed out on your New Years Event. We had fun, but Josh's family isn't really into games so I missed playing games, but thats okay! All is well!!