Last night Jay and I went out in the hills east of town and took some pictures of an arch that we had to hike to. We went with a couple of his buddies, one of which is a really good landscape photographer. Jay was really the one who was invited, but I couldn't pass up this chance in learning from a guy that knew what he was doing. So, at the last minute, I decided to go and they let me. It was such a great learning experience. I really learned a lot about night time photography and different lighting situations. I took a lot of pictures. These were some of my favorites. Tell me which one you like best. I might submit it to the Kane County travel guide. I took them all at different times of the night and with different settings. We didn't get home until 11:30 at night. It was fun!

#2

#3

#4
#5

Isn't it a beautiful natural arch?

6 comments:
How fun! All of them are great shots but if you are going to make me pick my favorite I like #4 the best. Then #3, #1, #2, #5
How far did you have to hike to get to it?
I like #2. Great photos Jill!
I vote for #5
I like #5 great job on the pics!
very beautiful!!! You do great work!!!
#5 is my vote. But I think I already told you that.
Post a Comment