Kelsie is in another play at the high school. This is a one act play that only 4 people are in. Last night they performed it to get ready for region competition next week. She did a really good job. As far as I know she got her lines all down with no problems. The play is called "Sorry Shakespear". It comprised of a bunch of different shakespearean play scripts that got all mixed up and made into one that 4 teenagers are putting on, if that makes sense. Anyway, it was a good and funny play. She also did her individual performance which she played a girl at an alcohol anonymous meeting. She needs a little more practice on this one. Tonight she has prom with the same guy she went to Homecoming with. They are good friends, although after practicing the promenade with him for the past two weeks, they may not be as good of friends as before. She is in St. George right now with a group of them and then the dance is tonight. She looks really pretty in her dress.
The papers they are holding aren't their own scripts, but the "scripts" of the play they are practicing as part of the play. (???)
This is the guy she is going to prom with. Here he is doing his individual as Judas )the guy that betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver)
I also had Kelsie pose for some pictures that I had to take for my photography class that I am taking online. She would not smile. After about 15 different picutres without her smiling, I finally told her that if she wanted me to stop, she would have to smile. This was my favorite picture of her: I need to do a little adjusting on the lighting, but doesn't she look beautiful? She has her hair extensions in.

1 comments:
She does look very pretty!!! I can't believe how fast she is growuing up. Time flies when I don't see you as much!
Post a Comment