Here are a few pictures I took of Kelsie last night for Prom. I'll let her tell you about her prom experience on her blog. Let's just say, it wasn't the best.. Jay and I went and watched her promenade at about 9:00 last night. It was fun to see all the kids dressed up in their dresses and tuxes and do their fun little dance. There was another girl that had the same dress on as Kelsie. Her name is Chelsie. They both looked great in them, but as Kelsie's mom, I think Kelsie looked prettier.
Princess Kelsie. She did look like a princes. She bought her a little tiara to go with her dress.


This was her date. His name is Ben. He is in drama and Xpress with her. He is a funny guy.

Here they are introducing Kelsie and her escort before the promenade.

What do we do now? If you could see the looks on their faces. This was only the beginning of a night that didn't turn out like they wanted it to.

This is the entire junior class (that was there). You can see Kelsie and Chelsie right in front in their yellow dresses.

0 comments:
Post a Comment