Friday, March 27, 2009

4th grade history fair

The 4th grade had their history fair this past week. Each student had to do three projects each. Lucky for me, the girls did most of theirs in class.


All the 4th grade singing their history songs about Utah.

Kierra did her county report on Wasatch county.

Kennedie did her report on Uintah county.

The kids each paired up with another student and they worked together and did a power point presentation. Kennedie and her partner did theirs on Paiute indians.
Kierra and her partner did there power point presentation on the Shoshone indians.



Last December all the kids in the girls' class made Indian houses. They displayed them in the halls at school for a while and then they displayed them again at the history fair.

Kierra made a decoarted teepee with real deer skin she got from her dad.

Kennedie's house was a wiki-up. Made out of shrubs, bushes and sticks.

3 comments:

Brittani Terry said...

I remember doing something like that in elementary! I think I was in 5th grade though!! It was a lot of fun!!! I wonder if they still sing the same songs...Utah....with its pioneer spirit....Utah always leading the way...etc. etc. etc. Sound familiar? Hey when you get those pictures done of me and Madi I would love to have some sent to me!! I love pictures!! Not necessarily of me, but of my kids!!!

Brittani Terry said...

It was good to finally see you guys this weekend too! Someday we all need to get together longer! Have a sleepover or something!! I miss our every weekend get togethers!!

Mills Family said...

The twins are so cute and growing up so fast! Yes we are coming down for Easter so you will get to see Bella, she is just the cutest thing, I can't believe how much you can love someone, I love being a mom.