Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dance Recital 2009

Kierra and Kennedie had their dance recital yesterday. They are both such cute little dancers and really try and do their best. They have such a cute group of girls in their class. Most of them are their friends and they love to go to dance. A few years ago I had to force them to go to dance class and now they love it. The entire recital was so well put together and every dance was so cute and all the costumes were just as cute. The hour and a half went by really fast. My mom and dad came down to support the girls and I am so appreciative of them for that. The girls were really glad they came.

They danced to one of the songs from High School Musical "I Don't Dance". It was really cute!

This was a more modern dance style. they danced to the song "These Little Wonders". I really liked their costumes. They did such a GREAT job!!!!

We are also starting softball. Kierra didn't really want to play, but I signed her up anyway and told her that I would help coach her team. We had our first practice and Oh boy, do we need more practice. Kierra did really well and is now more excited about playing which is good. I'm really ready for softball to start. As I said before, I and a friend are in charge of it and it has really been a lot of work. Right now we are waiting for the shirts to get done so we can get them to the teams and tomorrow night after FHE we are having a coaches meeting for all the coaches to go over some of the rules. It will be nice to start playing and just worrying about one team instead of all of them. We are supposed to start playing next week. Wish us luck!!!!

1 comments:

Brittani Terry said...

do they have dvds of their show? I would love to see it.