HAPPY EASTER!!!!
The kids and their new Easter outfits. Jay and Kalin got some new pants and the rest got new dresses (except me). It was always an Easter tradition growing up that we got new dresses and and spring outfit. I have carried on that tradition with my own family.
Friday me and the kids drove over to St. George to get a little shopping done. Jay and Kalin stayed home and went four wheeling and then drove over on Saturday. We stayed at my sister, Heather's house (thanks Heather). My mom and dad were also staying there.
Friday night I got in touch with my best friend from high school that I haven't seen in over 5 years. I can't believe that it has been that long, but it has. We went to Village Inn and had some pie and ended up staying there for over 2 hours just talking and catching up. Kelsie ended up texting me telling me it was time to come home about 11:00 pm. Didn't realized it was that late. I had all the kids sleeping stuff in the car with me so they were waiting for me to bring their stuff back so they could go to sleep. We had a great time!!!
Saturday was the big day for the hunt. My mom always has an egg hunt for all the grandkids and they get way too much candy. They always have fun with their cousins.
Later that afternoon, we all went to my nephews baptism. He turned eight last week and what a wonderful weekend to get baptized!
This is all the grandkids that were there. Only about half of them. (We missed you Kim , Jeff and Brittani!)
Kierra found one! or is that candy she is picking up?
Jay and two of my brother-in-laws watching the action from up high.
This is one of my nieces. She just turned 3. She could care less about the eggs that were hidden. She was going for the candy and had her whole bag filled.
We had a great time with the family. We were able to see my sister, Wendy's baby for the first time. She is about 2 1/2 weeks old. So cute!!

1 comments:
I missed you guys!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had fun though and I love the Easter outifts. I too am carrying on that tradition. Abigail and Madilyn both looked so cute today, but when I went to take a picture my camera died. The usual. I really need a new one!! Anyways, I'm sad I missed you!!!
Post a Comment