Friday, November 13, 2009

Life is Crazy


Life has been pretty crazy. People told me when I was put in as young women's president that is was one of the busiest callings in the church. I now believe that!! I'm constantly thinking Young women stuff. Our YW in Excellence is this Sunday and I can't wait until it is over. That is all I have been thinking about for the past two weeks. I know i shouldn't make it such a big deal, I either go all out on a project or not at all and I want the people attending to have a good time as well as feel the spirit. We have the program all worked out, but i have been putting together a slide show of all the activities that we have had this year. It has taken a little more time than I thought and i want it to be perfect. I guess I am just that kind of person. I do know that everything will work out. It always does so I should just not worry. NOT!!
Last Friday and Saturday I went to Time Out For Women with my mom and 3 sisters. This is the third year in row we have gone to it. Last year it was in Las Vegas as well as next year. This year it was in St. George. I was able to see many of my old friends from high school there. Friday night was amazing and what i saw of Saturday was good too. As some of you that has read my blog in the past, I have gotten vertigo a couple of times in the past few months. Well, guess what? you got it, I got it again. Same time of night. I was sitting watching Hilary Weeks perform, who is amazingly talented, and I looked down at my program and looked back up and WHOA! I felt the room spin a little. I thought, oh no! This can't be happening right not. Sure enough by the next morning - full blown vertigo. I did manage, with the help of my mom and sisters, to make it to half of the Saturday session. I just had to sit there and not move. WHY NOW!!! I kept asking myself. Anyway, I had to call Jay to come and pick me up and bring someone along to drive my car home. It was awful!! I really do need to figure out why this keeps happening and what, if anything i can do to prevent it.
Thanks mom, Jennifer, Wendy & Heather for a great evening!

This picture was taken Saturday during lunch. I left right after this. You can tell (at least I can) that I don't feel to well.

Yesterday Jay and I attended my aunt's funeral. She was an amazing lady. Always had a smile on her face and had so much compassion for those around her. She will be missed. It was a great funeral and I was excited to see many of my cousins that I don't get to see very much.

1 comments:

Britt said...

Why was I not included in the thanks. How rude?