Wednesday night Jay and I were able to go to the Trans-Siberian conert who was playing at the Energy Solutions Arena. I really didn't know what to expect. I had heard a couple of their songs that I liked, but I had never really heard of them before. What a concert!!!! WOW!! They really put on a great concert. For the first part of the concert which lasted about 2 1/2 hours they did Christmas music (their style) which centered Christ's birth - which I thought was great, you know, getting back to the true meaning of Christmas. And for the second part, they performed songs off their new album. It was a regualr rock concert. This part I didn't like as much. Jay loved it. He is used to all the guitar playing from his teenage years. I was able to get a few pictures and videos. The video quality isn't that great, but you can kind of see how the concert was. They are a bunch of AMAZINGLY TALENTED musicians!!!
This was during the finale. One of the guitarists and the violinist got on this platform and it was raised high in the hair. The musicians really get a good workout during this concert!

0 comments:
Post a Comment