Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December events

December has been a hectic month like always. I can't believe that December is almost over with. There have been school concerts, young women activities, shopping, work and so many more things this month. This past Friday we took our young women to the Forgotten Carols. The ones that were able to go really enjoyed it and I could tell that they were touched by it. It was a great experience for them. I am just glad that I have a few moments to sit and relax. These next two weeks off of work are going to go by way to fast and before we know it, it will be January.
Gingerbread Boys

For FHE last Monday night we made gingerbread boys. I didn't have the time to put together a night of gingerbread houses so we simplified it and made boys instead. The girls had fun decorating them and eating them as well.









Bone Family Christmas party


We had a get together with my mom's side of the family. We used to have a party every year, but the past few years we haven't had one. I am glad they decided to have one this year because I don't get to see my mom's side very much. It was a fun get together. We first had dinner and the after we had an auction. Each family was supposed to bring one or two homemade items or whatever they wanted to bring to auction off. We used fake money that each person earned answering questions about different family members. I learned a lot about my family that night.

Brittani is such dork sometimes.


My dad, brother and his family



Jay, the kids, and Uncle Heath


Some of the Bone family



Bone family
Ward Party
We went to our ward party this year. It was some good food and entertainment afterwards. They asked anyone that wanted to participate in the program, to please sign up. I signed the girls up to play their instruments and Kelsie signed up to sing a song. They all did really well and sounded wonderful!!



Ta'Kara's first sit on Santa's lap. She would not get off his lap!! She kept jabbering to him. Most kids this age are terrified of Santa. Not Ta'Kara. She loved him!



This is the girls playing their instruments. They had their music stands up a little high and we tried to tell them to push them down in between songs, but they wouldn't. They played two songs and did very well! I didn't get a picture of Kelsie singing. OOPs!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!










2 comments:

Britt said...

I'm glad that I was featured on your blog. I think I look great in that picture. I'm very excited to see you this weekend too!! We are going down Friday and wil lbe staying until Sunday! I'm excited to see you!! Will you have your kids?

Tiffini said...

:( how I wish I could have came to the party!! Hopefully there will be one next year!! Merry Christmas!!