Well the girls turned 11 on February 4. They are are growing up too fast! We had a little birthday celebration that night. We first had their birthday dinner which they wanted baked potatoes and frog eye salad. They then headed off to dance practice for an hour; then we went to the elementary school to see the Salt Lake REAL soccer team (we thought it was going to be some of the team, but it turned out only the mascot, Leo the Lion, and 2 other PR guys were there). They are touring the state of Utah showing off the national trophy that the team won this year. The girls got their picture taken with Leo and got his autograph and then we headed back home for a little party with some of Jay's family and cake , ice cream and banana cream pie. YUM!!
Yes, it was a cool trophy, but it would have been better to see some of the PLAYERS that won the trophy!!
They each got a pair of new shoes and a Wii game to share. We also had taken them to St. George a few days earlier and let them pick out what they wanted. Kierra got a new basketball and Kennedie got a candy jewelry maker.
Kennedie wanted pie for her birthday. Banana Cream Pie! Kierra picked out a party confetti cake. I tried to decorate with snow balls to look like balloons, but it didn't turn out very well. Everyone thought they looked like something else.
Happy Birthday Girls!! Hope you had a good one. WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comments:
I was totally wishing I had some frog eye salad today, but I'm the only one that would eat it so too much work for me :( Guess I should have been at your place!!
Post a Comment