Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kelsie graduation

Well Kelsie graduated from high school this past Friday. It was an awesome day for her. Crazy but awesome. She had so much to get ready for and family to see. She had many family members come and support her. To those that came, thank you so much. It really meant a lot to her! She was so ready to be done with high school and move on with her life. Deep down I know she will miss her high school memories. She will be off to Dixie State in the fall. Congratulations and good luck!!



1 1st day of school - Kindergarten
What a cutie!

Last day of high school!
Still a cutie!







1 comments:

Britt said...

I started crying looking at her kindergarten picture and her high-school graduation picture. It is crazy how fast time flies and how fast kids grow up. I really wish I could've come!!