Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Band, Choir, and Fall Break

CONCERT


Kelsie and Kalin had their fall concert last Thursday. It was really enjoyable. Xpress (choir) sang a variety of songs from Footloose which I really enjoyed. I about got up and started dancing. They also sang songs from Wicked, Hairspray, and Newsies. I could hear Kierra singing along to some of the songs and I really had to hold back from singing along as well. The band played songs from Nightmare Before Christmas,



This is Xpress singing a song from Wicked . It is one of my favorites. I have seen Wicked twice and I love it.



This is Xpress singing a song from Hairspray. Kelsie is in the front singing with a few other girls a the very beginning.






FALL BREAK


Since the kids were out of school on Monday and Tuesday, I decided to head of up Brian Head one last time before the snow falls and you can't drive in. My parents, Brittani, Jennifer, Kim and all of their families were there. It was a beautiful weekend. I only took Kierra and Kennedie with me because Kalin was hunting with his dad, Kelsie had her college class on Monday and Jay had to work on Monday. The girls really have fun with all of their cousins making huts in the trees and we have fun playing cards or other games. I have to tell you that Jennifer and Kim are really competitve when it comes to playing cards. Well they both got their butts kicked by me and Brittani and we just have to laugh. Ha Ha Ha!! I really love getting together with my family. They are AWESOME!!!

I'm really glad we had these days off of school. I was just telling Jay that I need another couple of days off so that I can get things done that I really need to get done. We got our family pictures taken the other day and I have been working on those with Photoshop to make them look how I want them to look. I have already posted a few. Some of them, I can't quite get the lighting right. So to say I haven't got much done because I have been on the computer working on photos. At least it is only 3 more days til the weekend right? AndI am not planning on going anywhere!!


1 comments:

Brittani Terry said...

Your family picture looks really good!!!! CUTE FAMILY!!! P.S. Thanks again for letting us stay in your little cabin thing!!! It was fun to see you this weekend and we did kick butt!! HEEHEE!