Friday, October 24, 2008

Girls Halloween party

Today I let the girls have a little Halloween party. They only invited 3 friends. I really thought that they would invite more. I guess they didn't want it to be a CRAZY party with to many girls. Crazy meaning driving their mom crazy. I had a few crafts for them to do which included: Halloween bracelets, picture frames, and cookie decorating. They had a lot of fun. They are now all over at Terry's house having a sleepover. I don't have enough room at my house for all those girls. We probably could have made room, but I told them that they could not have any sleep overs this week at our house, so they called their dad. Here are a few pics:











Jimmy Neturon look-a-like


The girls were watching Jimmy Neutron the other day and I started watching it with them. Later that evening Sasha came over and brought Ta'Kara. This is what she looked like:

What do you think? Doesn't she have the same hair do? She is such a cutie!!!




1 comments:

Gull Family said...

that is so funny i love babies