Summer is ending all too soon. I really need about another month before going back to work. I guess I shoudn't complain too much because I do get the entire summer off (minus the one month of summer school) which most people that work don't. So I am grateful that I do get the summer off, but it is ending all too soon. Today I went and registered Kelsie for her senior year. I can't believe she is a senior!!! Where has the time gone? As we watch Ta'Kara it brings me back to the days when Kelsie was that age. She acts and is built alot like Kelsie was. Kelsie was hilarious when she was little. She talked very early and some of the things that she used to say would crack me up - which is what Ta'Kara does. When Kelsie was around one years old she used to tell us to "Lul up" which meant "shut up". We don't know where she learned this, but for it not being a very nice thing to say, it sure was cute!
A couple weeks ago, we watched Ta'Kara during the day, which we usually watch her at night. It was really hot so we decided to get out the blow up pool (thanks Kim) and let her swim in it. She loved it! She would not get out unless it was to go jump on the trampoline. And she would not let me take her swimming suit off. I don't really blame her. Being diaperless probably feels pretty darn good to a baby.
Kierra and Kennedie enjoyed "swimming" with her even though they couldn't all fit in the pool.
Isn't she cute? She smiles all the time
Laying out on the trampoline. I used to do this all the time as a teenager and I even sometimes used Cricso on my legs. Yes, back then I would do anything to try and get a tan.
This is her "cheese". I was taking her picture and told her to say cheese. Well she did!
She loves the cat and the cat is finally letting her get close to her. She used to just hit the cat and the cat would run away, but she is finally letting Ta'Kara "pet" her "nicely".
0 comments:
Post a Comment