Where to begin. There has been so much going on lately. It seems like there has been something every day that I have had to go to. It seems like it is one thing after another. Today is the first day that I have got to just sit and relax and not think about having to do anything (except catch up on the blog which is way past due).
State Solo ensemble
This year Kelsie made it to state on a solo she sang. She was pretty excited. So Jay and I decided since this was her last year we should go up and watch her perform. The festival was held at Lone Peak high school in Highland. This school is HUGE! About 3 times the size of our high school.
Kelsie sang very well in her solo. So well she received a Superior! Way to go Kelsie. We are very proud of her! She also sang in a double quartet and in her large singing group. They all did very well and sounded GREAT!
Here is the video we took of Kelsie singing her solo she received a superior on. She sang the song "Homeward Bound".
I have tried numerous times to upload this video, but it will not work. So someday I will get it to work and you will hear Kelsie sing.

1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I meant to call you yesterday, but then I wanted to call while Abby was awake so she could sing with me, but then I forgot. OOPS! Happy birthday! Love ya!
Post a Comment